Refunding a Rent payment is a simple thing to do from your ProPay Account. The Refund transaction fee is $0.35.
If you refund a transaction on the same day you entered it (before 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time), the transaction will be voided (erased) and no fees will be charged. You will not be able to refund a pending transaction after the 2:00 p.m. deadline until after the transaction settles.
To create a refund:
- Log into your ProPay Account.
- Click Completed or Pending (depending on the status of the transaction) under the My Reports heading on the right side of the page.
- Find the transaction to be refunded, and click the number next to it.
- Enter the amount to be refunded into the refund box.
- Click Submit and the refund will be processed.