Almost everything on the app requires the app to “talk” to our server to exchange information. For the app to fully operate it needs to "pull" and "push" information to and from the server and to your app. If you have a slow Internet connection or if there are a lot of other tenants streaming music during the day, it can REALLY slow down your app. This is true even if all other apps are operating fine as your Salon app is using far more components as the standard app does. Sometimes refreshing your app and/or clearing your appointment cache can produce a short term solution to your problem. You should also check your phone settings to ensure that you have allowed cellular data usage for your app when wifi strength is not strong enough.
To clear your Appointment Cache:
- Click 3 horizontal lines in upper right hand corner of your App.
- Click on App Settings
- Scroll down and Click on Clear Appointment Cache
To refresh your app:
- For iPhone 8 and under/iPad : Double click the iPhone/iPad button on the device (the actual hardware button). The screen will show you smaller pictures of the apps you have loaded. Swipe up on our app to take it out of memory.
- For iPhone 10 and up: At the Home screen of the iPhone, or while in an app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause while still pressing the screen. When the App Switcher comes up, swipe left and right through the different app cards to find the app that you want to close. Use a quick swipe upwards to close the app.
- For Android: Click the button on the lower left of the device. The text "Close All" will come up. Click that message.
If this issue continues please talk to your location owner about getting a better Internet connection or maybe two, one for people to stream music and the other for app users.