To create a recurring invoice for Rent:
Modified on: Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM
To create a recurring invoice for License Fees (Rent):
- Log in to the SMS
- Click on Locations
- Click on the white arrow to open your location
- Click on the Suite number
- Click on the Salon Professional's Name
- Click the Transactions Tab
- Click Add Invoice
- Enter the following
- Check the Recurring Check Box
- Enter the payment terms, Day of the week the payment is due/ACH will run, Start Date, Invoice type, and payment method.
- Enter Invoice Description
- Select the category for Rent
- OPTIONAL: If sales tax is added to rent in your area check the Sales Tax checkbox
- Enter License Fee Amount
- Click Add to Save
- If you choose ACH as the payment method the Banking information will populate in the invoice as shown below. You can choose the manual payment method if you do not have the banking information for the ACH drafts at the time the invoice was created. The method can be changed at any time. The Salon Professional can also add the banking information and sign up for License Fee Autopay in their Salon App.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.